Monday, December 8, 2008

Prayer for Valor

I just wanted to ask for prayer for healing for Valor. He was playing football at school today and fell on top of some kids and another kid fell on top of him. He couldn't move his legs with out them hurting A LOT. So the school decided to call an ambulance. I get this call from Jay ,who got a call from school, that Valor can bearly move his legs and they are going to take him to the hospital by ambulance. OK talk about freak out time for a Mom and Dad. Jay made it to school and went in the ambulance with Valor and I met them at the hospital. Well three hours later we found out nothing is broken!!! Praise God. He does have multiple contusions and strained ligaments in both legs his left more then his right. He is on crutches and needs to stay off his feet. Please pray for healing and comfort! Thank you! Thank you also to all those who helped with the other kids and stuff while we were at the hospital.

5 comments:

God's Girl said...

Oh boy.... yeah... that would be scary. I will be praying for Valor and for Mom and Dad too.

Thanks for letting us know.

Love to you!

Janet Benlien Reeves said...

We'll be praying, Sheri! I hope Valor feels better soon.

Love, Janet

Susanz Place said...

make me nausous just thinking about having to go through that - definately praying!

My Blessed Life said...

Valor is in our prayers. I am so sorry you and Jay had to go through that. How scary this must have been for all of you.

Happiness In Numbers said...

That had to been SCARY; keep us posted. Valor is in our prayers.
Erika R.