Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thank you Lord for my husband!

OK well I am posting two today because I have so much to say. On Monday Jay and I drove to Stanford (about 3 1/2 hours from here) for his cancer check up. I am very glad to say he is still cancer free!!! It has actually been a while since he has gone in so we thought it was time. He had some x rays and blood work done then saw the Dr. The x rays were clear and all looked good. We don't know the blood work yet but everything else is good. I can't believe it has been 2 1/2 years since he finished treatments and has been cancer free. Praise God! Thinking back to that time and the blur of it, it seems like another lifetime. But we will always remember the things that God showed us and did in our life at that time. We had a great day spending time just the two of us, on the drive, going out to eat and we got to go to Ikea also! Thank you Lord for this good news and for my husband!

June 2006 while Jay was going through chemo. American Cancer Society's Relay for life in Chico.

2 comments:

God's Girl said...

Praise God for Jay's healing and God's faithfulness and goodness!
He is so, so good!

I'm glad you guys had a great time.

My Blessed Life said...

PRAISE GOD! I can't believe it's been that long already.