Thursday, March 26, 2009

15 Years!



I can't believe we have been married for 15 years. It is awesome to realize that I have known Jay for more of my life then I didn't know him (if that makes since). We met when we were 16 and 17 and married at 20 and 21 It has been so awesome to see everything God has placed before us in the past 15 years, good and bad, and to see our relationship growing stronger everyday. Thank you Lord for a wonderful husband.

Last weekend we went away, not very far only 20 min, for 4 days. We had the opportunity to go to Richardson Springs which is a YWAM base. We had our own little apartment like place. It was nice to just relax and go hiking and hang out just the two of us. Life gets so busy right now it was great to spend this time together with out kids and responsibilities. Mema and Papa played Mom and Dad for the weekend and the boys kept them busy.

The place we stayed

A hike up to the water falls.

6 comments:

Janet Benlien Reeves said...

Happy anniversary! I'm glad you had a great trip. May God bless you with an abundance of treasured memories through many more happy years

Blessed said...

Happy Anniversary, Jay and Sherri!! I hope the next 15 years brings you 4 more kids! He He He...just kidding!! :)

Miss you guys :(

Sheri Nash said...

We actually could have 4 kids in the next 15 years! Gandkids pretty scary to think about ~ LOL Valor will be 28, Ethan 26, Jadon 24 and Breandan 20. Wierd to think about. Miss you guys!

Susanz Place said...

15 years no way good grief girl where does the time go

Happy Anniversary!

and to think i live in your home we still get junk mail for jay and vance and george it's pretty funny - it just always gives me a reminder to pray

love ya ~ susan

God's Girl said...

Congrats to you both.

I am amazed at how the styles at your wedding were the same as when I got married. Big bouquets, big puffy sleeves, lots of bridesmaids -- looks so familiar.

Love you guys!
XOXO

My Blessed Life said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember you wedding I can't believe it's been 15 years though. You both look so young.