Monday, April 20, 2009

And one more thing!!

OK so in the last post I went through a lot of the stuff that was going on this month and as of tonight I have to add one more thing!  I spent 2 hours in Prompt Care with Valor tonight.  He possibly tore his Achilles tendon during his baseball game.  It is wrapped in a boot like cast and we need to go to a orthopedic surgeon to get an MRI done to see how bad he hurt it.  SO now I have two on crutches around the house.  So if you could please pray for him and Jay (and Mom too)  Thanks.  Well this takes away a few baseball games a week now because he will probably be out for the season depending on how bad the tear is.  :-(


2 comments:

Susanz Place said...

ok sheri at what point do you just have to laugh and see the lighter side of all of this- wow girl!!

sending the prayers up now

i see a nice well deserved spa day coming up in your future - -aaaahhh!

xoxoxo

Happiness In Numbers said...

Oh Sheri, that's sounds like a very busy week, and I thought my Blog sounded full.
Valor needs to take it easy, Mom's can only make so many trips to the Hospital for Sports injuries.
We have faith Jay will be better soon. This reminds me of David's injuries; he has bad heels now too.
We'll be praying for both the injured. I will be praying for your patients, and strength too. :)