Friday, October 24, 2008

Thinking of Donna

Well I have made the hard decision that I cannot go down for Donna's memorial, so I wanted to post here and let you know that I am praying for everyone. I pray that the service will be a celebration of life and that there will be joy and laughter along with the grief when remembering her life. In the time that I served with her in Children's ministry she was such an encouragement and so much fun to be with at Koinonia. My heart is with all of you even though I can't be there. Love and miss you all.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

God's Girl said...

Oh... that is such a cute picture. I think I may have taken it. : )

I know... I can't go either. I wish I was able to go!

We'll stay behind and pray!

Love to you Sheri!

luvmy4sons said...

I love talking to mothers of four sons! Thanks for stopping by my blog..but you visited my test blog...I post some old blogs from a closed down blog and try out different colors etc...the real blog is www.ruweary2.blogspot.com.

My Blessed Life said...

We missed you at the service. I love this picture it's very cute.

ps. I tagged you see my blog. xoxoxo

Broken In Love said...

you have been tagged :) btw this is ariana :)